Peace in Christ. . .
It's a Way of Living
Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you;
seek me diligently and ye shall find me; ask, and ye shall receive;
knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
If you're looking for:
- Peace of Mind. Understanding God's truth brings peace through eternal perspective
- Daily Bread. Building a strong foundation of faith in your family, step by step
- Leadership Training. Preparing your children for the future
You've come to the right place!
Welcome to Biblical Family Values—>Forever
Jesus loves you still today,
Walking with you on your way.
Message on the Peace of Christ
from Christine A. Davidson
WHERE IN THE WORLD CAN WE FIND PEACE?
The truth is, the real peace of Christ is not found in the world in general. But we can find peace in Christ, and we don’t have to go far at all. We can start in our homes with a foundation of biblical values, step by step. To find peace in Christ, let’s start at the very beginning.
Peace in Christ is on the Covenant Path
Step 1. We need to be SAFE. Where can we find safety in this dangerous world?
And dangerous it is. Everywhere people are killing themselves or others. Why? It’s not the economy, or even drugs. It’s a crisis of faith. Youth have been taught for decades in the schools that they are unwanted lumps of tissue, that they have no purpose in life. They don’t know about God, their Father in Heaven, who loves them.
This God, our Heavenly Father, loves us so much that He gave us commandments to protect us. If we obey God’s commandments, we can find spiritual and physical protection.
What are God’s commandments?
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven images.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honour thy father and thy mother.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness.
- Thou shalt not covet.
Peace in Christ is Simple—Step by Step, on the Covenant Path
Believe it or not, it’s that simple. Commandments are like signs along the road of life. They keep us out of the danger zones. When we keep His commandments, we are keeping our covenant with God. We are thus on the covenant path. The covenant gives us protection and liberty. So, Keep the Commandments. In this there is safety and peace.
Step 2. It’s easier than you think. As we break bread together, day by day, we can learn of Him. From there we follow His footsteps, we draw near unto Him, and build the peace of Christ in our home, a little each day, a step at a time.
Now, A SPECIAL INVITATION.
We are building a special place, an oasis, where we can gather for daily manna, to fortify our biblical worldview, and to share thoughts and ideas. If you sign up for our email news and tips, you will be notified when our oasis is ready. Or you can check this page and the link will be posted here as soon as it is ready. Please stay in touch. We will talk again soon.
Thanks for visiting. Come Often. . . Stay Late.
 Exodus 20:3-17
Follow in His Footsteps . . .Get free Faith-Building tips!
- Get weekly tips: dinner time topics in biblical worldview, epic stories, and mentoring resources.
- Free access to our popular, inspirational Epic Heroes Quest and training center; comments welcome!
- Get updates on upcoming Volume 1 of the Birthright Covenant Trilogy for Young Adults (and parents); meet the memorable characters!
What to expect with our Mentoring Resources. Take a moment . . . "Come and See!"